Online Incident Report Request Form

Home  /  Online Incident Request Form

Please fill out the form below to request an incident report from the Cherokee Sheriff’s Office Central Records Unit.  This request form is not for Open Records requests or Accident Reports.  Please contact 678-493-4140 for Accident Report Information or 678-493-4172 for Open Reocords Requests. 

This form should NOT be used to make a police report or report an emergency situation.  If you REQUIRE a police report or have an emergency please call 911.

Request Incident Report